Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Chapter 11 of A&B

Chapter Eleven of A&B is all about revising and drafts. I already knew about revising and what a draft was, but once again, A&B went far more in depth than any high school class I had. I found two concepts pretty interesting, which are locally and globally. Locally is to make changes to text that affects only the sentences you are working on, currently. Globally is to make changes to one part of the draft that drives changes in another part of it. I never considered making changes in my draft to be categorized, so I learned something new.

4 comments:

  1. I agree completely with what you posted. Both the locally and globally concepts were very interesting. I will definitely begin to start changing my drafts by these two methods.

    ReplyDelete