Sunday, November 14, 2010

Last Blog

I think English 151 has improved my writing style quite a bit. In high school I got A's on papers I could write overnight, but I now know that I have to put all my effort into everyone. I learned how to write proper papers, as well as the steps before you actually write one. I can now free write and take notes on my assignments, which makes writing so much easier. My favorite paper we wrote is the argument paper. I loved my topic, so I'm having a lot of fun with it. I liked this class overall. I think that blogging was cool, and the papers weren't too bad. This class will help me in the future. I liked Do Androids Dream, but I didn't like Blade Runner. I think you could do without the movie next year, to be honest. Apocalypse was not a new term to me when we entered into this class. All my guy friends from home love that concept, so I knew a lot about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment